fredag den 14. november 2014

Working On Nova


Remember this concept?

Well.. it's changed quite a lot. Originally I wanted to create something hyper realistic, but during the process I simply discovered that realism (especially in 3D) is simply not my thing. Why do something from real life when you can create something fantastical that can't be found in the real world? Anyways, I changed the concept completely in Maya and what it has now become is a girl from a cyber-apocalyptic-japanese inspired city with glowing zombies, hoverboards and loads of gadgets. So yes, big change! But I'm loving it way more and having more fun than ever :-) I hope you can tell from the WIP pictures. She is currently being rigged, and then it will be time for posing and rendering. Hurray! Will soon update with more fun stuff!